Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring Break
I am so excited for spring break. The last day of school will be on the 27 of March. Then we will have 10 days off. I can’t wait for this because I will go out a lot with my friends and family. I will be going to the beach, parties, to go eat, and much more things. I like school but sometimes it gets too stressful then we need a break. So I’m glad spring break is right around the corner. I hope to hang out with friends I haven’t seen in quite some time.

One Direction

One direction is having a tour soon and I am very disappointed because I’m not going to go. The closest concert they are having to LA is in San Diego, they will not be having a concert in LA this year. I was going to order my tickets but all the good seats were taking already, and honestly what’s the point of going if I will not even get to see them. Hopefully they don’t split up because there are rumors that they are going to separate. I really want to go the concert next tour if they have one so I will definitely go to that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment