Wednesday, June 3, 2015



Final: Part 1
1. What i liked about this class was my teacher, he was so sweet and caring, and he was probably my favorite teacher.
2. What I would like to improve about this class would be having more activists; we should have more clubs that people would also want to join.
3. Recommend that the quotes you user using are too receptive.  
4. I believe I tried to do my best but I did slack off sometimes which I am very embarrassed about.
5. I am reading my Life Planning 100+ Goals daily for at least two minutes, I usually get home from school and do my homework then I just readying my goals and right them more.
6. I believe I am committed to being a ctr person when it comes too serious things or else I just live in the moment and have fun.
7. What I will always remember about this class is my teacher, he is really the best, I love him so much because I feel like I can just talk to him of whatever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment