Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A. What i like about this class is that it isn't difficult to pass and i enjoy having Mr. Haymore as my teacher. What i don't like about this class is that the quotes are really repetitive and are just that you should choose the right.
B. -Change the quotes
C. I tied doing my best in the beginning of the semester but then my computer started to not work so I wouldn't be able to finish my posts, that's why right now i have a B in this class but next semester I'm going to try my best so that i could get an A in this class.
D. I always try to read my Life Planning 100+ goals whenever i can. So i do read them for at least 2 minutes a day and i try to add at least 2 new goals each day.
E. I really don't think I'm committed to being a ctr person. I'm not because I'm a very stubborn person and i believe everything should be done my own way. But i do try my best to be one.
F. I will promise to be a ctr person and try my best to please others and not just myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment