Wednesday, December 17, 2014


Interdisciplinary Project Reflection
The topic of my interdisciplinary project was Into The Media. We discussed whether the media should portray an ideal body or a healthy body. The people in my group were Leilani, Alex, Alyssa, Helen, Debbie, and me. I was in charge of doing the rebuttal. I argued with my teammates saying that the media should portray and ideal body because showing a skinny body would motivate people to get to society's standards. Anyone didn't find this project difficult, it was very easy. On showcase night when we presented everyone did a good job. The only problem was that i came late late and everybody was waiting on me but at least I went and everyone showed up. We had 4 judges and one of them was a teacher which was Ms. Kopatich. They all said we did a great job. So my interdisciplinary project went good.

No comments:

Post a Comment