Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Student Success Statement
The 3 Questions:
1.Can people trust me to do what's right?Sometimes
2.Am i committed to doing my very best?Yes
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?Yes
"If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail."                                                                                        
Reflection: I believe this quote is right because if you are committed to always choosing the right then there is no way you can fail.                                                                                                                                                                                    Lou Holtz                                                                          
                                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment